VUPICO is a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for Small, medium and large global customers, is seeking for experienced professionals, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
Role: SAP Basis Consultant
Skillset: SAP Basis
Experience: 7+ years’
Work location: HYDERABAD
Work Type: We Do have Both (Permanent/Contract)
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
About Responsibilities (JD)
- 7+ Years of Experience in SAP Basis with At least 4 full Life Cycles Implementations.
- Should have experience in Administration and Securities
- Should be capable of Migration of BW 7.3 on Oracle to BW 7.x on HANA database.
- Should have experience in SAP HANA Database installations, BW on HANA installation and implementations. Integration of ECC with HANA Database using the SLT Replication Servers or services.
- Should be experienced in System refresh and Homogeneous system copies.
- Should be experienced in implementation of SAP Security and Authorization concepts.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on Unicode conversion.
- Experience in system exports and imports, Apply Java Support packs.
- SAPROUTER configuration.
- Hardware sizing of SAP components on UNIX and Windows platforms
- Strong hand on experience in SAP Data base Administration, table space management and Backup and recovery.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to SAP Business Objects product suites like installation, deployment, and configuration, migration, scheduling reports and administration and maintenance of SAP Business Objects Servers..
- Experience on SAP as Basis/NetWeaver/Portal/Security/HANA Admin with core strength in all aspects of system database administration in production, migration and upgrade phases and expertise in Security during implementation and Support.
- Strong experience in SAP System Migrations and Upgrade from earlier SAP versions to the latest SAP versions..
- Experience in installing and configuring latest versions of SAP new dimension products like HANA, EP 7.x PI 7.x BI 7.x and administration of CRM, APO/Live Cache SCM, SRM, BPC, LDAP, and SLD.
- Expertise in Upgrade of Solution Manager 7.0 to 7.1 SP5 along with pre and post configuration such as Basis Configuration, System Preparation, Manage systems configuration involving the SMD Agents, Host Agents, and wily setup configurations.
- Administration of system transports and change control.
- Administration of SAP Systems HANA, ECC, CRM, PI, SOLMAN, BW, EP, BOBJ
- HANA stack upgrade and administration
- Backup/Recovery and security of HANA
- Installation of HANA client and HANA studio and performing post installation steps
- Monitoring SAP HANA system landscape
- Creating database users and roles in HANA studio
- Configuring data replications with SLT and DXC
- HANA database security
- Experience in using various HANA database tools like HANA studio
- User Maintenance User Creation/deletion, modification/password Management
- Troubleshooting authorization related issues.
- Be able to review the proposed solutions and Address the issues (if any) well in advance.
- Liaise with SAP for getting the support through OSS messages for any technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have best ways to handle client or Process owners or Internal Teams under any circumstances.
- Excellent Documentation skills.
Added advantage if you have below
- Knowledge on HANA.
- Good Exposure on S/4 HANA System.
- Should have Strong Mentor and Leadership skills & Very Good Team Player.
- Should be good at Attitude, Good at Work habits, and Loyal to Organization.
Note: It would be nice to have Any SAP certification as latest as possible… Zero value if it is older than 3 years from now.